The Bayberry Trunk
With a 7-inch inseam, sun-faded fabric, and a slightly tapered leg, the Bayberry combines a heritage look with updated comfort and functionality. A classic fit and a drawstring elastic waistband are a nod to tradition, while key performance features, such as our ultra-soft BreezeKnit™ liner, stretch fabric, and water-draining pockets, make it a modern essential.
- Made from 80% Recycled Polyester, 12% Cotton, 8% Spandex
- 7” inseam
- Built-in BreezeKnit™ Liner
- 4-way stretch
- Naturally odor resistant
- Hidden zipper back pocket with keyring
- Drawstring waist
- Hand-crafted comfortable elastic waistband
- Sleek side pockets with advanced water draining technology
- Made from durable water repellent (DWR) fabric for a super quick dry
Model is 6' 175lbs and is wearing a size M
The Trunk has a tailored fit. If you’re between sizes or prefer a more relaxed fit, take the next size up.
- Made From 11 Recycled Plastic Bottles
- Fabric: 80% Recycled Polyester, 12% Cotton, 8% Spandex
- We make products for you to enjoy the places you love, while protecting them too
- Machine Wash Cold
- Tumble Dry Low
- Do Not Wring
- Do Not Bleach
All items purchased at full price are eligible to be returned for store credit or exchanged within 14 days of the purchase date as long as the product has not been used or damaged. To request a return or exchange email us at email@example.com
For more information on returns and exchanges, please click here.
We try to get your items out to you as soon as we can. Most orders are shipped out within 1 business day and orders placed on the weekends will be sent out no later than Monday of the following week.
We ship to all recognized USPS addresses.
We are partners in business and in life, and founded Hamilton & Adams because we love the thrill of an adventure. Having spent years traveling the world with extensive time in the Hudson Valley living and learning about the region’s rich history, we decided to embark on the ultimate adventure – build a business that shares the best of what the Upstate region has to offer with the world.