Duck 3h 42mm - Black Rubber Strap
Shinola’s dedication to manufacturing in their hometown of Detroit is what put them on the map when they released their first watches, but it’s their unwavering commitment to crafting products that are built to last that’s given them staying power. Named after a tough surfing move that takes years to master, the Duck is made to efforlessly handle hardcore adventure while staying sleek and stylish enough for everyday wear. With 20 atmospheres of water resistance and a sturdy, minimalist construction, this watch is perfect for avid surfers, fishermen, or anyone who considers themselves at least part amphibious.
- Accurate, reliable, and maintenance-free Argonite 715 quartz movement, assembled in Detroit
- 42 mm case diameter for a sleeker, more vintage look
- Sapphire glass crystal that’s scratch- and shatter-resistant
- Sandblasted stainless steel case with rounded corners
- Screw down crown and a unidericational rotating bezel
- SuperLumi-Nova on the hands and dial
- Drilled lugs for easy strap removal
- Expandable rubber strap for convenient wear
- Water resistant to 20 ATM
- Covered by Shinola’s limited lifetime guarantee—just register your watch with Shinola when you receive it
- Hand assembled in Detroit, MI
All items purchased at full price are eligible for a return or exchange to the payment method used within 14 days the purchase date as long as the product hasn't been used or damaged. To request a return or exchange email us at email@example.com
For more information on returns and exchanges, please click here.
We try to get your items out to you as soon as we can. Most orders are shipped out within 1 business day and orders placed on the weekends will be sent out no later than Monday of the following week.
We ship to all recognized USPS addresses.
We are partners in business and in life, and founded Hamilton & Adams because we love the thrill of an adventure. Having spent years traveling the world with extensive time in the Hudson Valley living and learning about the region’s rich history, we decided to embark on the ultimate adventure – build a business that shares the best of what the Upstate region has to offer with the world.