501® '93 Straight Bleu Eyes Baby
Think back to 1993. That was a good year. If you were around then, you probably spent most of it on a skateboard. And if you were on a skateboard, you might remember these: the Levi's® Men's 501® '93. Channeling early-90s skate culture through the original blue jean, this vintage fit is stylish enough to look good today. So throw these on, then go make some new memories.
- The newest addition to the 501® Family that's true to the original '93 fit
- A vintage-inspired fit that sits at the waist
- Designed with a slightly higher rise
- Designed with superior craftsmanship and extra attention, Levi's® Premium elevates our iconic styles with quality that’ll stand the test of time
- Specially marked with an authentic Levi’s® Premium label
- Regular fit through the seat and thigh
- Sits at your waist
- Straight leg
- Measurements from size 32:
- Front rise: 11.5"
- Knee: 17.75"
- Leg opening: 16"
- Model is 6'2" and is wearing a size 32 waist
- 99% cotton, 1% elastane
- Stretch Denim
- Button fly
- 5-pocket styling
All items purchased at full price are eligible to be returned for store credit or exchanged within 14 days of the purchase date as long as the product has not been used or damaged. To request a return or exchange email us at email@example.com
For more information on returns and exchanges, please click here.
We try to get your items out to you as soon as we can. Most orders are shipped out within 1 business day and orders placed on the weekends will be sent out no later than Monday of the following week.
We ship to all recognized USPS addresses.
We are partners in business and in life, and founded Hamilton & Adams because we love the thrill of an adventure. Having spent years traveling the world with extensive time in the Hudson Valley living and learning about the region’s rich history, we decided to embark on the ultimate adventure – build a business that shares the best of what the Upstate region has to offer with the world.