502™ Taper Moto Cross Adv
Levi’s® 502™ Regular Taper Jeans are a more refined, modern alternative to the straight jean you love. Extra room in the thigh and a clean, tapered cut make them easy to style without compromising comfort.
- Our most versatile tapered fit, easy for dressing up or down every day.
- Extra room in the thigh for comfort and mobility.
- If you love our 501® Original Jeans, give these a try.
- Try cuffing or cutting off the hems for a cool, casual cropped look.
- Made with our sustainable Water<Less Technique
Fit & Sizing
Composition and Care
- 70% cotton, 28% TENCEL™ Lyocell, 2% elastane
- Denim with Levi’s® Flex: advanced stretch technology engineered to deliver maximum flex and optimum comfort
- Zip Fly
- 5-pocket styling
- TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG
- Wash your jeans once every 10 wears at most; this increases their lifespan and saves natural resources
- When you eventually launder your jeans, wash and dry them inside out with like colors; liquid detergent is recommended
All items purchased at full price are eligible to be returned for store credit or exchanged within 14 days of the purchase date as long as the product has not been used or damaged. To request a return or exchange email us at email@example.com
For more information on returns and exchanges, please click here.
We try to get your items out to you as soon as we can. Most orders are shipped out within 1 business day and orders placed on the weekends will be sent out no later than Monday of the following week.
We ship to all recognized USPS addresses.
We are partners in business and in life, and founded Hamilton & Adams because we love the thrill of an adventure. Having spent years traveling the world with extensive time in the Hudson Valley living and learning about the region’s rich history, we decided to embark on the ultimate adventure – build a business that shares the best of what the Upstate region has to offer with the world.