Field Pant in Recycled Cotton Herringbone
- Vintage-washed and garment dyed for a lived-in look with highs + lows of color at seams.
- We added adjustable tabs at the waist and an interior button closure for a fit that's more tailored to you.
- Slight gusset at the crotch for extra comfort.
- Pro tip: we like these cuffed once or twice.
- Fits true to size.
- Size 32 measures 33.5" around the waist and 43" around the hip. Leg opening measures 17.75", front rise measures 12", inseam measures 15".
- Quetzal is 6'1" and wearing a size 32.
- 50% recycled cotton, 50% cotton.
All items purchased at full price are eligible for a return or exchange to the payment method used within 14 days the purchase date as long as the product hasn't been used or damaged. To request a return or exchange email us at email@example.com
For more information on returns and exchanges, please click here.
We try to get your items out to you as soon as we can. Most orders are shipped out within 1 business day and orders placed on the weekends will be sent out no later than Monday of the following week.
We ship to all recognized USPS addresses.
You may also like
We are partners in business and in life, and founded Hamilton & Adams because we love the thrill of an adventure. Having spent years traveling the world with extensive time in the Hudson Valley living and learning about the region’s rich history, we decided to embark on the ultimate adventure – build a business that shares the best of what the Upstate region has to offer with the world.