Jackson Worker Light Weight Cotton Hemp Rinse
Workwear may seem utilitarian, but it has given us so much over the years, beginning with the first Levi's® blue jeans in 1873. Carrying on that tradition is our bestselling Jackson Worker Overshirt, a workwear-inspired top that expertly blends comfort and versatility. With a classic silhouette, durable construction and utility pockets, it's the kind of top you'll buy once and wear forever.
- Crafted from durable denim
- A versatile layering piece
- Designed with a casual, relaxed fit
- Relaxed fit
- 80% cotton, 20% hemp
- Button-down collar
- Long sleeves
- Button-flap chest pockets
- Cottonized hemp uses less energy and fewer chemicals to grow than cotton
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, tumble dry medium, warm Iron if needed, dry cleaning possible, Wash inside out with like colors
- Made with cottonized hemp
- Hemp requires less water and fewer pesticides to grow, supporting healthier soil and cleaner water
- Unique blend of cotton and hemp for an authentic look and softer feel
All items purchased at full price are eligible for a return or exchange to the payment method used within 14 days the purchase date as long as the product hasn't been used or damaged. To request a return or exchange email us at email@example.com
For more information on returns and exchanges, please click here.
We try to get your items out to you as soon as we can. Most orders are shipped out within 1 business day and orders placed on the weekends will be sent out no later than Monday of the following week.
We ship to all recognized USPS addresses.
You may also like
We are partners in business and in life, and founded Hamilton & Adams because we love the thrill of an adventure. Having spent years traveling the world with extensive time in the Hudson Valley living and learning about the region’s rich history, we decided to embark on the ultimate adventure – build a business that shares the best of what the Upstate region has to offer with the world.