This iconic Fair Harbor design is our version of the classic swim trunk, but without mesh.
Best For: Swimming, Lounging, Walking, Transitioning From Beach To Bar.
We all have busy lives and look forward to our time off duty with family/friends. The Bayberry Trunk is made with our super soft built-in liner and from recycled plastic bottles, allowing you to comfortably enjoy the places you love, while protecting the places you love too.
- 80% Recycled Polyester (made from 11 plastic bottles), 12% Cotton, 8% Spandex
- Built In Cool Max Liner
- 4-Way Stretch
- 7" inseam
- Zipper back pocket to hold valuables, with key ring
- Durable, high-performance & quick-drying fabric
- Side pockets
- Drawstring at waist
- Durable water repellent (DWR) for a super quick dry
- Hand-crafted comfortable elastic waistband
- The Trunk is designed with a tailored fit. If you’re between sizes or prefer a more relaxed fit, take the next size up
- Made From 11 Recycled Plastic Bottles
- Fabric: 80% Recycled Polyester, 12% Cotton, 8% Spandex
- We make products for you to enjoy the places you love, while protecting them too
- Machine Wash Cold
- Tumble Dry Low
- Do Not Wring
- Do Not Bleach
All items purchased at full price are eligible for a return or exchange to the payment method used within 14 days the purchase date as long as the product hasn't been used or damaged. To request a return or exchange email us at email@example.com
For more information on returns and exchanges, please click here.
We try to get your items out to you as soon as we can. Most orders are shipped out within 1 business day and orders placed on the weekends will be sent out no later than Monday of the following week.
We ship to all recognized USPS addresses.
We are partners in business and in life, and founded Hamilton & Adams because we love the thrill of an adventure. Having spent years traveling the world with extensive time in the Hudson Valley living and learning about the region’s rich history, we decided to embark on the ultimate adventure – build a business that shares the best of what the Upstate region has to offer with the world.