The Bungalow Short
The playful colors and vintage-inspired wash express the upbeat attitude of our newest style. Constructed with a 5" inseam, our shortest option, the Bungalow is made for laidback days in the sun.
Best For: Laidback Days, Boat Cruising, Pool Hopping, Beach Lounging, and Sun-Soaking
The sun-faded colors and stonewashed fabric of the Bungalow capture the carefree attitude of this retro-style trunk. Constructed with a 5-inch inseam (our shortest option), the Bungalow’s other standout features— a bright interior liner, sleek fit, and 4-way stretch performance fabric—keep the easy vibe intact.
- 88% Recycled Nylon, 12% Spandex
- Built In BreezeKnit Liner
- Stone Wash to give it that vintage feel
- 4-Way Stretch
- 5" inseam
- Zipper back pocket to hold valuables, with key ring
- Durable, high-performance & quick-drying fabric
- Side pockets
- Drawstring at waist
- Durable water repellent (DWR) for a super quick dry
- Hand-crafted comfortable elastic waistband
- The Trunk is designed with a tailored fit. If you’re between sizes or prefer a more relaxed fit, take the next size up
- Made From 11 Recycled Plastic Bottles
- Fabric: 88% Recycled Nylon, 12% Spandex
- We make products for you to enjoy the places you love, while protecting them too
- Machine Wash Cold
- Tumble Dry Low
- Do Not Wring
- Do Not Bleach
All items purchased at full price are eligible for a return or exchange to the payment method used within 14 days the purchase date as long as the product hasn't been used or damaged. To request a return or exchange email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on returns and exchanges, please click here.
We try to get your items out to you as soon as we can. Most orders are shipped out within 1 business day and orders placed on the weekends will be sent out no later than Monday of the following week.
We ship to all recognized USPS addresses.
We are partners in business and in life, and founded Hamilton & Adams because we love the thrill of an adventure. Having spent years traveling the world with extensive time in the Hudson Valley living and learning about the region’s rich history, we decided to embark on the ultimate adventure – build a business that shares the best of what the Upstate region has to offer with the world.