502™ Taper Illusion Gray Adv
Meet our most versatile fit — the 502™ Taper. Cut on the slimmer side with a streamlined, tapered leg, they’re a universal favorite across builds. The best part? They look great both cuffed and uncuffed, and go with pretty much any shoes, so whip out the sneakers, combat boots or slip-ons.
- A classic taper for every day
- Regular fit through the seat and thigh with a leg that narrows at the ankle
- If you love our 501® Original Jeans, give these a try
- Try cuffing or cutting off the hems for a cool, casual cropped look
- Made with Levi’s® Flex, our most advanced stretch for unrivaled comfort and movement
- Regular through the seat and thigh
- Sits below your waist
- Slightly tapered leg
- Measurements from size 32:
- Front rise: 10.75"
- Knee: 17"
- Leg opening: 14.5"
- 68% cotton, 30% TENCEL™ Lyocell, 2% elastane
- Zip Fly
- 5-pocket styling
- TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG
- Wash your jeans once every 10 wears at most; this increases their lifespan and saves natural resources
- When you eventually launder your jeans, wash and dry them inside out with like colors; liquid detergent is recommended
All items purchased at full price are eligible for a return or exchange to the payment method used within 14 days the purchase date as long as the product hasn't been used or damaged. To request a return or exchange email us at email@example.com
For more information on returns and exchanges, please click here.
We try to get your items out to you as soon as we can. Most orders are shipped out within 1 business day and orders placed on the weekends will be sent out no later than Monday of the following week.
We ship to all recognized USPS addresses.
We are partners in business and in life, and founded Hamilton & Adams because we love the thrill of an adventure. Having spent years traveling the world with extensive time in the Hudson Valley living and learning about the region’s rich history, we decided to embark on the ultimate adventure – build a business that shares the best of what the Upstate region has to offer with the world.