502™ Taper Lonely No More
Meet our most versatile fit — our 502™ Taper. Cut on the slimmer side (but still roomy enough for comfort) with a streamlined, tapered leg, they’re a more refined, modern alternative to straight jeans and a universal favorite across builds. They look great both cuffed and uncuffed, and go with pretty much any shoes, so whip out the sneakers, combat boots or slip-ons.
- A classic taper for every day
- Extra room for comfort
- A refined, modern alternative to straight jeans
- Made with +Levi's® Flex Eco Performance, our advanced stretch technology engineered from sustainably harvested fibers, for maximum flex and comfort
- Made with TENCEL™ Lyocell, a soft fiber sourced from sustainably harvested wood
- Regular Through The Thigh
- Low rise
- Front rise: 10 3/4", Knee: 17", Leg Opening: 14 1/2", Measurements based on size 32.
- 28% lyocell (Tencel™), 2% elastane (Lycra®), 70% cotton
- Levi's® Flex
- Zip fly
- 5-pocket styling
- TENCEL™ is a trademark of AG,LYCRA® is a trademark of The LYCRA® Company
- Machine wash cold - normal cycle. Wash inside out with like colors, do not bleach, tumble dry medium, warm iron, dry clean possible
All items purchased at full price are eligible to be returned for store credit or exchanged within 14 days of the purchase date as long as the product has not been used or damaged. To request a return or exchange email us at email@example.com
For more information on returns and exchanges, please click here.
We try to get your items out to you as soon as we can. Most orders are shipped out within 1 business day and orders placed on the weekends will be sent out no later than Monday of the following week.
We ship to all recognized USPS addresses.
You may also like
We are partners in business and in life, and founded Hamilton & Adams because we love the thrill of an adventure. Having spent years traveling the world with extensive time in the Hudson Valley living and learning about the region’s rich history, we decided to embark on the ultimate adventure – build a business that shares the best of what the Upstate region has to offer with the world.