Aconcagua 3 Hoodie
We’ve updated the fan-favorite Men’s Aconcagua line to include 100% recycled body fabric on the outside, and a combination of fully recycled 600-fill down and synthetic insulation on the inside. The Men’s Aconcagua 3 Hoodie also features zoned sheet insulation in the hood, shoulders and underarm for greater freedom of movement.
- Standard fit
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added water repellency
- Main body insulated with a 50/50 blend of 600 fill recycled waterfowl down and recycled polyester
- Zoned 90% recycled polyester sheet insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Main body fabric made with recycled polyester
- Attached, adjustable, three-piece hood with a cinch-cord and cord lock on back
- Exposed center front zip with a chin zip guard
- Secure-zip handwarmer pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
Body:50D x 50D 78 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
Main-Body Insulation:50% 600 fill recycled waterfowl down, 50% recycled polyester
Hood, Draft-Flap, Top-Panel, Underarm And Side-Panel Insulation:220 g/m² 90% recycled polyester, 10% polyester sheet insulation
Sizes:S, M, L, XL, XXL
All items purchased at full price are eligible to be returned for store credit or exchanged within 14 days of the purchase date as long as the product has not been used or damaged. To request a return or exchange email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on returns and exchanges, please click here.
We try to get your items out to you as soon as we can. Most orders are shipped out within 1 business day and orders placed on the weekends will be sent out no later than Monday of the following week.
We ship to all recognized USPS addresses.
We are partners in business and in life, and founded Hamilton & Adams because we love the thrill of an adventure. Having spent years traveling the world with extensive time in the Hudson Valley living and learning about the region’s rich history, we decided to embark on the ultimate adventure – build a business that shares the best of what the Upstate region has to offer with the world.