Back-To-Berkeley IV Textile Waterproof Boots
The Men’s Back-To-Berkeley IV Textile Waterproof Boots bring back the classic look of this iconic line of boots and delivers modern-day comfort.
- Upper: Upper made with 100% recycled P.E.T. canvas
- Leather collar
- Suede logo patch and rand
- At The North Face®, we purchase 100% of our leather from Leather Working Group–certified tanneries
- Waterproof DryVent™ membrane
- Nickel-free metal hardware
- 100% recycled P.E.T. mesh lining
- Padded tongue for out-of-the-box comfort
- Sole Unit: Molded-EVA midsole
- Up to 51% of the EVA midsole foam is made with ethylene from plant-based content as opposed to petroleum per ASTM D6866-16
- Compression-molded TPU heel clip provides added stability
- Surface CTRL™ rubber outsole is optimized for weight and versatility and is made with 10% rubber from smallholder farmers committed to agroforestry principles and regenerative agriculture practices
- Upper| Upper made with 100% recycled P.E.T. canvas
- Sole Unit| Molded-EVA midsole
All items purchased at full price are eligible to be returned for store credit or exchanged within 14 days of the purchase date as long as the product has not been used or damaged. To request a return or exchange email us at email@example.com
For more information on returns and exchanges, please click here.
We try to get your items out to you as soon as we can. Most orders are shipped out within 1 business day and orders placed on the weekends will be sent out no later than Monday of the following week.
We ship to all recognized USPS addresses.
We are partners in business and in life, and founded Hamilton & Adams because we love the thrill of an adventure. Having spent years traveling the world with extensive time in the Hudson Valley living and learning about the region’s rich history, we decided to embark on the ultimate adventure – build a business that shares the best of what the Upstate region has to offer with the world.