Often imitated, never duplicated, this is the coziest shirt ever made. Outerknown’s most beloved item for all seasons – quality that feels so damn good every time you throw it on.
- Crafted from a lofty organic cotton twill with buttons made from nuts, it's sturdy yet incredibly soft and breathable.
- Built for travel. Stands up to wrinkles and the elements.
- Designed with an easy fit, ideal for layering on chilly nights or mornings.
- Features chest pockets and an organic cotton yoke.
- 100% organic cotton.
- Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- Natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor–a solid alternative to plastic.
FIT & CARE
- 28'' body length on size XS/S.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
All items purchased at full price are eligible to be returned for store credit or exchanged within 14 days of the purchase date as long as the product has not been used or damaged. To request a return or exchange email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on returns and exchanges, please click here.
We try to get your items out to you as soon as we can. Most orders are shipped out within 1 business day and orders placed on the weekends will be sent out no later than Monday of the following week.
We ship to all recognized USPS addresses.
We are partners in business and in life, and founded Hamilton & Adams because we love the thrill of an adventure. Having spent years traveling the world with extensive time in the Hudson Valley living and learning about the region’s rich history, we decided to embark on the ultimate adventure – build a business that shares the best of what the Upstate region has to offer with the world.