Flask features 41 classic and contemporary cocktail recipes that can be transported anywhere.
Bold, vivid infographics detail drink recipes for 6- and 17-ounce flasks, perfect for sipping solo or sharing with friends.
From imbibing in the great outdoors to ringing in the New Year, this cocktail book offers recipes for all of life's greatest moments.
- A cool, light, and extremely refreshing book on drinking in any social situation
- Includes a brief history of flasks, common dos and don'ts, and an interactive quiz
- Accessible and fun for cocktail novices and enthusiasts alike
Be ready to throw a portable party anywhere with classic mixed drink recipes that can be enjoyed alone or shared with a group.
From family gatherings, holidays, and travel, Flask has you covered at a moment's notice.
- Makes a perfect Father's Day gift, stocking stuffer, or present for cocktail enthusiasts, adventurous imbibers, graduates, and those looking for fun-sized and easy cocktails that are ready to go whenever they are
- Features a die-cut cover and silver endpapers, making it a deluxe gift
- Great for those who loved The One-Bottle Cocktail: More than 80 Recipes with Fresh Ingredients and a Single Spirit by Maggie Hoffman, 3-Ingredient Cocktails: An Opinionated Guide to the Most Enduring Drinks in the Cocktail Canon by Robert Simonson, and The Ultimate Bar Book by Mittie Hellmich
All items purchased at full price are eligible for a return or exchange to the payment method used within 14 days the purchase date as long as the product hasn't been used or damaged. To request a return or exchange email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on returns and exchanges, please click here.
We try to get your items out to you as soon as we can. Most orders are shipped out within 1 business day and orders placed on the weekends will be sent out no later than Monday of the following week.
We ship to all recognized USPS addresses.
We are partners in business and in life, and founded Hamilton & Adams because we love the thrill of an adventure. Having spent years traveling the world with extensive time in the Hudson Valley living and learning about the region’s rich history, we decided to embark on the ultimate adventure – build a business that shares the best of what the Upstate region has to offer with the world.