Garment Dyed Work Jacket in Recycled Denim
- Cut from sturdy recycled denim with flecks of natural cotton throughout (which makes each one slightly different + one of a kind).
- Garment-dyed for great depth of color (see: faded seams).
- Fits true to size.
- Size medium measures 43" around the chest, 18.75" across the shoulder, and 28" long. Sleeve length measures 35" from the neck.
- Quetzal is 6'1" and wearing a size medium.
- 50% recycled cotton, 50% cotton.
All items purchased at full price are eligible for a return or exchange to the payment method used within 14 days the purchase date as long as the product hasn't been used or damaged. To request a return or exchange email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on returns and exchanges, please click here.
We try to get your items out to you as soon as we can. Most orders are shipped out within 1 business day and orders placed on the weekends will be sent out no later than Monday of the following week.
We ship to all recognized USPS addresses.
You may also like
We are partners in business and in life, and founded Hamilton & Adams because we love the thrill of an adventure. Having spent years traveling the world with extensive time in the Hudson Valley living and learning about the region’s rich history, we decided to embark on the ultimate adventure – build a business that shares the best of what the Upstate region has to offer with the world.