Lined Chore Pant in Navy Chipped Canvas
With its signature reinforced knees, easy access front slash pockets, and handy pen slots, The Chore Pant wears its workman’s spirit on its sleeve (or leg, for that matter). With colder weather upon us, we’ve decided to beef them up with a warm flannel lining, but outside of that, they boast all the same rugged features you’ve come to expect from our keystone work pant. This versatile Navy Chipped Canvas iteration is finished with a light stonewash to do away with any break-in period, so they’ll be as work-ready as you are from day one.
Built from 100% organic cotton loomed to a thick, plain weave for lasting durability, this Chipped Canvas iteration of our legendary work pant is characterized by a unique, two-step dye process in which the fabric is dyed, then top-dyed with a slightly darker pigment, resulting in a well-worn look that will only getter better as you put your pair through its paces. Outfitted with a 100% organic cotton printed flannel lining.
- Classic medium rise, tailored fit, straight through the thigh with a slight taper from knee to leg opening.
- 34" inseam.
- 13-oz. 100% organic cotton canvas.
- 6-oz. 100% organic cotton flannel lining.
- Custom developed for Taylor Stitch.
- Light stone wash for a broken-in feel.
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Two back patch pockets.
- Front and back pockets are bar-tacked at stress points.
- Signature double-knee reinforced construction.
- Pen sleeve on both front panels.
- Custom YKK buttons.
- Button fly closure.
- Double-needle construction throughout.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'0", wearing a 32.
All items purchased at full price are eligible to be returned for store credit or exchanged within 14 days of the purchase date as long as the product has not been used or damaged. To request a return or exchange email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on returns and exchanges, please click here.
We try to get your items out to you as soon as we can. Most orders are shipped out within 1 business day and orders placed on the weekends will be sent out no later than Monday of the following week.
We ship to all recognized USPS addresses.
We are partners in business and in life, and founded Hamilton & Adams because we love the thrill of an adventure. Having spent years traveling the world with extensive time in the Hudson Valley living and learning about the region’s rich history, we decided to embark on the ultimate adventure – build a business that shares the best of what the Upstate region has to offer with the world.