Marley Jacket in Sherpa
The jacket trifecta: max coziness, cool + utilitarian style, and the ability to wear it with at least 95% of your current wardrobe.
- Made from a soft (faux!) sherpa with a warm fleece lining.
- Contrasting corduroy panels + trim.
- Front patch pockets = easy access to your essentials.
- Fits true to size.
- Ella is 5'11" and wearing a size small.
- Size small measures 41" around the chest and 25" long. Sleeve length measures 31.38" from the neck.
- Shell is 100% recycled polyester. Lining is 98% recycled polyester, 2% elastane. Trim is 90% polyester, 10% nylon.
All items purchased at full price are eligible to be returned for store credit or exchanged within 14 days of the purchase date as long as the product has not been used or damaged. To request a return or exchange email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on returns and exchanges, please click here.
We try to get your items out to you as soon as we can. Most orders are shipped out within 1 business day and orders placed on the weekends will be sent out no later than Monday of the following week.
We ship to all recognized USPS addresses.
We are partners in business and in life, and founded Hamilton & Adams because we love the thrill of an adventure. Having spent years traveling the world with extensive time in the Hudson Valley living and learning about the region’s rich history, we decided to embark on the ultimate adventure – build a business that shares the best of what the Upstate region has to offer with the world.