The Morse Pant in Bleached Indigo Herringbone
The Morse Pant offers rugged durability in a clean silhouette that’s sharp enough to dress up when the occasion calls. This Bleached Indigo Herringbone iteration boasts a texturally nuanced finish that will yield a ton of character as the years stack up.
- Classic medium rise, tailored fit, straight through the thigh with a slight taper from knee to leg opening.
- Available in 32" and 34" inseam lengths.
- 11-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- 5-oz. 100% organic cotton pocketing.
- Bleach-washed for a vintage look and feel that brings out the herringbone pattern.
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Two back welt pockets.
- Front and back pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- YKK top button and zip fly closure.
- Triple-needle stitching on waistband, out-seam, front and back joining seams.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Model is 6'1", wearing a size 32.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.
100% organic cotton yarns are indigo dyed and bleach washed to draw out this subtle herringbone pattern. Over time, the burly hand feel of this fabric will soften and fade, resulting in a distinctive, one-of-a-kind look.
All items purchased at full price are eligible to be returned for store credit or exchanged within 14 days of the purchase date as long as the product has not been used or damaged. To request a return or exchange email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
For more information on returns and exchanges, please click here.
We try to get your items out to you as soon as we can. Most orders are shipped out within 1 business day and orders placed on the weekends will be sent out no later than Monday of the following week.
We ship to all recognized USPS addresses.
We are partners in business and in life, and founded Hamilton & Adams because we love the thrill of an adventure. Having spent years traveling the world with extensive time in the Hudson Valley living and learning about the region’s rich history, we decided to embark on the ultimate adventure – build a business that shares the best of what the Upstate region has to offer with the world.