Home for the Holidays…in a Season Like No Other
We’ve heard “home for the holidays” a million times before—but it rings a little different this year, doesn’t it?
2020 has forced many of us to spend more time at home, often without family or friends. So if you’re planning a home-based holiday, or figuring out how to observe your usual traditions in the absence of loved ones, what can you do to make it merry?
We’re here to help. We ordered our seasonal merchandise way back in February—when the world was very different—but we’re proud of how this year’s collection has shaped up. You’ll find gifts galore (for him and her!), plenty of stuff for everyone’s stockings, and whimsical treasures out the wazoo. Here’s a little preview of what’s coming your way:
- Gifts under $50. If you’re scaling back this year, we’re featuring a collection of wallet-friendly items to make your season just as bright as ever.
- Upstate & Chill. Cozy up to that holiday chill with our classic collection of upstate apparel for men, women, and kids.
- Women’s Collection. Our women’s shop will be open for business tomorrow (11/14), with lots of new looks to bring you comfort and joy.
- Stocking stuffers. We’ve got everything you need to fill those stockings with tiny special somethings for the whole family.
- Kids’ Ts. Starting right after Thanksgiving, we’ll expand our T-shirt collection to include styles for all ages.
So when can you start stocking up? Our first seasonal merchandise will appear in store and online on Monday 11/16, with all holiday items available by Friday 11/20.
Stay tuned for more details on a BIG event next weekend. We can’t wait to show you what’s in store!
Andrew + Clark
Leave a comment