The Perfect Place to Cut the Perfect Tree
Don’t we all love the romantic idea of cutting our own Christmas tree? (OK—maybe only one of us does. The other begrudgingly goes along and doesn’t complain too much.)
Since we moved here in 2012, we’ve gone to Bell’s Christmas Trees every year on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. The Bell family was kind enough to let us use their property for this year’s holiday photo shoot, and we’re excited to share those images with you over the next few weeks.
You know what else we’re excited about? Our holiday collections, available TODAY both in-store and online. We’ve got something for everyone on your list:
- Upstate & Chill. Our classic collection of upstate apparel, now with a full range of styles for men, women, and kids.
- Flannels for him. Find the perfect shirt for that perfect Christmas morning.
- Stocking stuffers. Fill those stockings with something special for the whole family.
- Gifts under $50 and $100. We’ve got wallet-friendly treasures to make your season just as bright as ever.
- Women’s Collection. Our new women’s shop is now open in Kingston, with lots of new looks to bring you comfort and joy.
Yes, the holidays are bound to be a little different in 2020. Some family traditions will need to be cancelled or changed—but new traditions will begin, too.
However you’re planning to celebrate the season, we’re here to help you make it a little merrier. And if you’re looking for the perfect place to cut that perfect tree, drop by Bell’s—and tell ‘em we sent you.
Andrew + Clark