501™ Original Stonewash
Close your eyes. Think “jeans.” Now open. They were 501® Originals, right? With a classic straight leg and iconic styling, they’re literally the blueprint for every pair of jeans in existence—burned into the world’s collective cortex ever since Levi Strauss (the man himself!) introduced them in 1873. To this day they’ve never gone out of style. And they never will.
- The original blue jeans
- Our signature straight fit
- A blank canvas for customization and self-expression
- Regular Through The Thigh
- Sits at your waist
- Straight Leg
- Front rise: 11 1/4'',Knee: 17 1/2'',Leg opening: 16'',Measurements based on size 32
- Model is 6'2.5" with a 29" waist and 32 inseam. They're wearing a size 29" x 32".
- 100% cotton
- Button fly
- 5-pocket styling
- Machine wash cold - normal cycle. wash inside out with like colors, do not bleach, tumble dry medium, warm iron if needed, dry cleaning possible
All items purchased at full price are eligible to be returned for store credit or exchanged within 14 days of the purchase date as long as the product has not been used or damaged. To request a return or exchange email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on returns and exchanges, please click here.
We try to get your items out to you as soon as we can. Most orders are shipped out within 1 business day and orders placed on the weekends will be sent out no later than Monday of the following week.
We ship to all recognized USPS addresses.
We are partners in business and in life, and founded Hamilton & Adams because we love the thrill of an adventure. Having spent years traveling the world with extensive time in the Hudson Valley living and learning about the region’s rich history, we decided to embark on the ultimate adventure – build a business that shares the best of what the Upstate region has to offer with the world.