Spring is always a little late getting to the Catskills. But technically, the new season starts tomorrow—even if it doesn’t quite feel like it.
In preparation for warmer days ahead, we wanted to give you a glimpse of what we’ve got in store for Spring.
When we chose these brands and styles for the coming season, we focused on a few key attributes to reflect the way many of us are living these days: all-day comfort, practical styles, soft fabrics, and easy, fun colors. Basically, the kind of clothes you can wear no matter what your work or family situation looks like—styles that just look good and feel good, with minimal fuss.
- Marine Layer. We’re partnering in a big way with this San Francisco brand, which specializes in “absurdly soft” clothes for men and women. Their signature MicroModal fabric is made from recycled beechwood, so all of their styles are sustainable and eco-friendly.
- Rains. We’re excited to carry men’s and women’s apparel and accessories from Rains, best known for waterproof outerwear with clean silhouettes rooted in Scandinavian design.
- Civil Alchemy. Keep an eye out for women’s accessories from Civil Alchemy, a family owned brand from St. Louis-based that creates functional, high-quality goods with a classic American flair.
- Timex. Our Timex line is expanding, with new accessories for women and a broader selection of watches for men.
- Bellroy. Put a pop of color in your pocket. We’ll be carrying more wallets in more colors from Bellroy, all crafted from premium, environmentally certified leather.
- Levi’s and The Normal Brand. Look for an expanded selection of men’s apparel from two of our most popular brands.
Oh, and one more thing: as early April comes around, we’ll be launching new short-sleeved graphic Ts for men and women in two of our best-loved collections: Upstate & Chill and the Adventure Series. (Both of these lines have a tendency to sell quickly, so make sure to grab ‘em while you can.)
You know what else we’re looking forward to? Seeing you all again! We love seeing the return of foot traffic in the store when those first warm days arrive. Whether you live in our area or are coming in from all over to hike or bike or fish, or just explore the town. So we hope you’re planning a Springtime getaway to the Catskills, because we can’t wait to welcome you back.
Here’s to warmer days ahead.
Andrew + Clark
Missed our last //Blog about the 1 year anniversary of the Pandemic? Read it here.